I’ve seen these fun questions done on YouTube and thought it would be fun to do them here on my blog. Here goes!
1. Do you have any pets? Yes, 3 cats named Missy, Chloe, and Molly, and a dog named Callie.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 1. My iPhone 2. Cup of coffee. 3. Softlips Cube
3. What’s the weather like right now? Cloudy with a bit of sun.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? I do not drive! I really want to, but I am petrified! The biggest problem for me is having to do a driver’s exam. I have social anxiety and the thought of being trapped in a car and being judged by a stranger really scares me. Maybe one day. I’ve thanksfully never been in a car accident.
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 9:06am
6. When was the last time you showered? Today at 3:30pm
7. What was the last movie you saw? 50 Shades of Grey
8. What does your last text message say? One I sent to hubby: “I have to pick up an order at Chapters in Corner Brook next week”.
9. What’s your ringtone? The iPhone default ringtone. I reset my phone and keep forgetting to get a new one.
10. Have you ever been to a different country? No.
11. Do you like sushi? I’ve never had it before.
12. Where do you buy your groceries? Dominion
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Yes, on a few occasions.
14. How many siblings do you have? None.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both. I prefer my desktop.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 36
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? both
18. Do you color your hair? Yes.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today: Already did it…cardio and abs.
20. When was the last time you cried? I honestly can’t remember.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? I like chicken, hot peppers, Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, ranch dressing.
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yes
24. What is your eye color? Hazel
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes