I know it has been a LOOOOOONG time since I posted, but I figured I’d post about my recently Voxbox that I received for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
This was the Recess Voxbox and it contained items that could be used for your children’s school recess or snacks along with a side dish and a mascara. Let’s go over what was included and my thoughts on each.
- Kiju Organic Juice. I had seen Kiju previously but since I rarely purchase juice from the health section and since it was a little more costly, I never bothered to buy it. My son, Avery, was eager to try it out and he really enjoyed it. I honestly didn’t think he would since he is very picky and isn’t a big mango fan, but he said it tasted really good. I have since purchased it for him.
- Welch’s Fruit Snacks. We had already purchased these regularly. My kids like to eat them for recess or after-school. I like them because they are a healthier option compared to candy, but still satisfies a sweet tooth. They’re delicious!
- Bear Paws Granola. My kids have been eating Bear Paws for years, but this is the first time we have tried the Granola variety. They really liked them. My youngest son really like the texture compared to regular granola bars.
- Knorr Selects. I received a free product coupon, so I was able to buy the variety I wanted. I picked the Four Cheese Risotto as I figured that would be most widely accepted by my family. They really liked it. My hubby and oldest son said they tasted like the cheddar harvest Sunchips. They said it was really rich and filling. I have since purchased this again.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. It was just okay. Not a favourite of mine. I prefer a dryer formula. This mascara left my lashes separated in sections and wet looking, as if I had a good bawl. I had to use a lash comb to make them look okay. I also found it took longer than I would like for it to dry, which often caused it to transfer. At the end of the day it wasn’t easy to wash off.
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. The duo was okay. It smelled really nice. I found that they left my hair feeling weighed down, but not really any less day. Maybe continued usage of it would help improve the hydration. I wouldn’t buy it in the future.
So there we have it. This was all the contents in the Recess Voxbox. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to try out some new products and I look forward to getting more in the future.
If you would like to sign up for Influenster, you can do so at http://www.influenster.com.